Our Zonal EHV committee has been meeting regularly with the goal to further develop and enhance the propagation of Human Values throughout our Zone. Please forward this email to centers so those who are currently involved in EHV as well as those who wish to get involved can connect:
Sai Ram Dear Sisters and Brothers:
I am writing on behalf of the SSSGC Zonal Committee for Education in Human Values (EHV) and Tutoring. The Human Values Program places a strong emphasis on virtuous conduct and strives to provide awareness of the five universal human values – Truth, Right Conduct, Peace, Love, and Nonviolence, and to help practice them in daily life. The guide/teachers of the program, who are trained in specialized teaching techniques and training methodologies, use value-based workshops and programs for schools, community programs, and organizations that are interested in bringing universal human values into their professional as well as personal lives.
If you are interested in any of these programs or currently engaged in a program, please click the link to fill out the form: EHV & Tutoring Program Questionnaire.
For further clarifications or questions, if any, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The mission of this committee:
1. To create an awareness of the Grand Design of the Human Values that reside within everyone that allow humans to achieve the purpose of their lives.
2. To serve as a training resource for those who want to help guide community members to awaken and live the human values.
3. To provide tutoring support to underserved or low-income schools or communities who may be facing challenges of helping students in afterschool programs.
We recognize that there may be established and successful EHV and Tutoring programs in the United States, Canada, and Trinidad. Each region/program has its own nuances and challenges. We are reaching out to you for assistance and support in connecting with representatives of such programs within the zonal centers/regions with the hopes of consulting with them on the successes and challenges of implementing and running these programs.
Our goal for this request is:
1. To create a database of existing EHV and Sai Tutoring programs in Zone 1.
2. To develop a platform of collaboration for existing and upcoming programs for supporting and mentoring coordinators/teachers in the zone.
Currently, we need some basic information from our centers, such as names, center location, contact information, and description of the programs. We request that you use the above link to the Google document to complete the requested information by December 31, 2021.
We look forward to receiving the information from you. By Swami’s grace, we are hopeful that our humble efforts inspired by love and service will help to use our educational programs as a means of character building in our communities.
Om Sri Sai Ram
(Chair – EHV and Tutoring Committee)